Cat obsessed stoned citizens will not be able to resist these dagga gummies, inspired by the original gummy bear jello treats. Those in need of a little “purr-me-upper” will find these sugar-rich kitten cadies boost glucose supply to the body instantly, uplifting your mood. Unlock the nine lives of cats by preparing a batch of dagga gummies shaped like cats at home.
Make PurrFect Dagga Cat Gummies From Scratch
With so many cannabis-infused gummy recipes floating around online, it can get a bit overwhelming. This recipe focuses on making the purrfect cat cannabis gummies with the right dose of homemade green dragon tinctures. With very few ingredients, you can make this snack to last you for days.
Dagga Cat GummiesCourse: Articles
With this easy recipe for dagga cat gummies, you can consume a regulated amount of cannabis in a highly discreet way.
8 tbsp Gelatin
½ teaspoon liquid soya lecithin
1 cup juice of your choice, divided
45 ml unflavored powder gelatin
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 small box of flavored Jello of your choice
- Fill the bottom portion of the double boiler with 1 cup of water. Place on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat. Once boiling, turn the heat off.
- Away from the stove or open flame, add the tincture to the top portion of the double boiler. Place the top insert over the bottom pan.
- Slowly turn the stove back on to medium heat and allow at least 75% of the alcohol to evaporate from the tincture. Stir occasionally. The tincture will significantly reduce in volume, leaving a sticky black oil.
- Whisk in the lecithin. Turn off the heat and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, add ½ cup of juice. Gently whisk the unflavored gelatin into the liquid until it is well incorporated. The mixture will become very thick. Set aside to bloom.
- In a separate small saucepan on the stove, bring the remaining ½ cup of water or juice to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the lemon juice and the flavored jello packet to the hot liquid. Mix well to dissolve.
- Carefully and slowly pour the jello mix into the double boiler with the reduced tincture and lecithin while whisking consistently until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the bloomed gelatin to the double boiler and return the boiler to low heat. Whisk the mixture consistently for 5 minutes, ensuring no clumps form. Turn off the heat. This step is essential!
- Using a squeeze bottle or pipette, add the gummy mixture to cat gummy molds.
- Allow the filled molds to set for at least 30 minutes before removing the cat gummies from the molds.
- Leave the cat gummies to air dry for 24 hours, or store the gummies in the refrigerator or freezer.