Craving some seriously dang food? Since you’re probably already stoned, you’ll be on the rampage for something greasy and epic. These loaded fries are the best way to pre-empt your weed-induced hunger pangs.
Cheesy Cannabis FriesCourse: Eat
Sea salt and pepper
1/4 cup of cannabis olive oil
- For the sauce
1/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/2 cup bacon bits
1/4 cup green onions
1/2 shredded mozzarella
jalapenos (if you like it hot)
- Cut the potatoes into the shape of french fries.
- Place the fries on a foiled baking sheet and coat the fries in the cannabis olive oil. Be sure to cover them well to get really medicated. Flip them over and cover the other side with oil as well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper bake at 400 degrees F (200 Celsius) for about 35 minutes.
- While the fries bake, take a medium mixing bowl and mix together the sour cream, milk, and ranch dressing.
- Pour about 3/4 of the mixture on to a separate platter and place the fries on top of it once baked. Slowly pour the remaining sauce on the fries and sprinkle on your toppings of choice.
- Place the sheet of fries and toppings under the broiler for a few seconds in order to remelt the cheese.
- Dig in!
Pingback: Thailand Hospital Rolls Out Cannabis-Inspired Food Menu - Stoned Citizen
Pingback: Hamburger Grinder With Fries On The Side - Stoned Citizen
Pingback: Calm Things Down As You Heat Things Up With These Hot Sauces Infused With Cannabis - Stoned Citizen